(For more information, click on the title)
– Development and Implementation of NTICs and Strategies to Enhance the Processes on the Dissemination of Scientific Knowledge and Visibility Results on Science & Technology at the Universidad del Norte on the Research System Web and on the Production of Scientific Cafés.
– e-Research on Social Sciences in Latin America and the Caribbean
– Around the World in the magic lantern
– Participation and Social Relations by Online Twitter Opinion Leaders in Latin America and the Middle East
– Analysis of the image of immigration in prime-time television fiction
– Proposal for the Creation of the Observatorio Venezolano de Industrias de Contenido (Venezuelan Observatory for Content Industries)
– Inner Communications and Culture in the Venezuelan Press.
– Self-Presentation in Blogs and Social Networks.
– e-Government in Venezuela: Balance and Perspectives.
– Communicative Production of Identity in Virtual Environments.
– Us and Them. A Critical Approach to the Discursive Construction of “The Other” in Hugo Chávez’s Rhetoric.
– Socio-cognitive effects of news framing on immigration: The moderating role of the immigrant population density.
– Analysis and socio-cognitive effects of news framing on immigration in the regional press of Castilla y León.
– Analysis and socio-cognitive effects of news framing on immigration in the Media.
– Situations and expositions of migrant women. Analysis of the perception and health conditions of Asian women in Spain.
– Political culture in the metropolitan area of Monterrey. Formation and developmental patterns of the citizens’ political attitudes.
– Political culture in the post-election situation: Influence of the 2012 Presidential and Local elections on the citizens of Nuevo León.
– Effects of communicative practices on attitudes toward politics on High School students.
– Effects of Media representation of indigenous peoples on the perception of youths.
– Analysis of the impact of communicative practices on attitudes toward politics on Upper High School in the Monterrey metropolitan area.
– Analysis of the socio-cognitive effects of the processing of minority groups in online news content: Crosscultural study in Spain and Mexico.
– Dynamics of education and scientific renovation in the Bachillerato schools (1900-1936): an Iberian perspective
– Researching System on Social Practices on Communication: Project Maps, Projects, Groups, Lines, Study Objects, and Methods
– Indigenous peoples and middle high education institutions in Nuevo León: Public policies to ensure access and permanence.
– Media competence in university teachers and students in Cuenca (Ecuador). (National project together with other Ecuador universities.
– Rare diseases and patient empowerment: The case of post-polio syndrome and the end of poliomelitis in Castilla y León.
– Online Game for Civic Engagement of EU young adults (ENGAME)
– (In)Forming Conflict Prevention, Response and Resolution: INFOCORE. The Role of Media in Violent Conflict
– Cost Action IS1004 Webdatanet. Individuals, Societies, Cultures and Health Web-based data-collection. Methodological challenges, solutions and implementations (WEBDATANET)
– Intercultural Mentoring tools to support migrant integration at school
– Media literacy: Design, execution, and evaluation of an intervention program with teenagers.
-Analysis of the audio-visual diet and its role in the construction of reality and imaginary: design of a system of indicators
– The semantics of contemporary identity: Study on the configuration of personal identity through self-description. Narration and image.
– Institutional messages: A social responsibility.
– Cybercampaign, cyberjournalism and cyberactivity in the electorate.
– Discourses on foreignness in Andalusian Media: Discursive and visual construction of the new Andalusia.
– Influence of the news coverage in the Press on the perception and image of Mexico in Spain.
– Platform for research and development: Visual arts and setting in the Digital Era.
– Skills and strategies for visual alphabetization in crosscultural environments.
– Cyberdemocracy in the 2008 General election campaign in Spain. Citizen use of new technologies for electoral perception, deliberation and mobilization.
– National Monitoring Network on Media (Media and Democracy in Venezuela).
– Demos: Curricular redesign and development of an internet portal to adapt university teaching to the European Higher Education Area.
– Culture, society and television in Spain (1956-2006).
– Image database and audio archive for digital retrieval of the photographic estate at the University of Salamanca.
– V Communication conferences: Media, immigration and society. Challenges and proposals for the 21st century.