Projects since 2006 (creation of OCA)
- Reception processes and socio-cognitive effects in films on immigration: The moderating role of prejudice towards immigrants.
- Analysis of the image of immigration in prime-time television fiction.
- Analysis and socio-cognitive effects of news framing on immigration in the regional press of Castilla y León.
- Socio-cognitive effects of news framing on immigration: The moderating role of the immigrant population density.
- Socio-cognitive effects of news framing on immigration in Media.
Other projects with the OCA philosophy (before 2006)
– Expectations towards an EUDORED environment for the faculty of the University of Salamanca; management and change toward total quality in higher level education.
– News frame analysis pertaining immigration in the Spanish press.
- Opinion survey of public opinion on Media in Castilla y León.
- Report on the evaluation of narrative material (written and audiovisual) for interventions in the “Educación para la Paz” subject for 4th grade in E.S.O.